At JG, WE LOVE BEES! Although they are not protected, we do everything we can to remove honey bees without harming them, this goes for Bumble bees too. However, if bumble bees are in an inaccessible area unfortunately they will need to be destroyed.
As for Honey bees, on the rare occasion and last resort honey bees may be exterminated, this is usually only when the areas are inaccessible and the bees pose a serious risk to health.
JG Pest Control is able to provide a same day response and emergency bee nest removal in the evenings and on weekends in many parts of the UK, leaving you free of bees and the inconvenience they bring.
Do you have a bee nest at your property? Speak to one of our specialists by calling 0330 053 9001 .
How do I know if I have a bees nest?
If you have a bee nest in your home, you will:
- See bees close to one particular area of your property
- See a swarm, which can sometimes be thousands of bees in one area
- Hear honey bees through a wall or ceiling if they have made a nest in a cavity, such as a wall, attic or roof
If you think you need bee nest removal, call JG Pest Control on 0330 053 9001 .
How do I know I have a problem?
- High levels of bees in proximity to your property would indicate a nest nearby
- They can co-exist and cause little or no problems
- They begin to cause a problem when they swarm and thousands are in one area
- If they build their hive in cavities around the home its a good idea to call a professional
About bee nests
If a swarm of bees thinks you are too close to their nest, you are likely to be seen as a threat and they could sting you. The longer you leave a nest, the larger it can become.
For safety reasons, we recommend you get it removed by a professional as soon as possible. We will be able to determine the type of service you need by identifying the species of bee and type of nest it is, so we can remove it in the most effective way.
Are honey bees protected?
It is a common misconception that bees are a protected species. Despite this and considering the many benefits they have on our eco system, JG Pest Control will always attempt to rehome swarms and remove nests without harming the insects, where possible.
We have experienced beekeepers who are able to advise the best way to remove your nest and will decide whether they can be rehomed or need to be exterminated.
For leading bee control services near you, by qualified RSPH technicians, call JG Pest Control now, on 0330 053 9001
Professional Bee Nest Removal
Never attempt to remove them yourself, stings can cause severe reactions and anaphylactic shock.
- Fully trained in pest control and experienced bee keepers
- Able to remove infestation including physical removal of swarms, and the removal of hives
- Can also provide effective eradication methods for the non-protected species that have become a pest.
Guaranteed Service by Trained Experts, call 0330 053 9001
Call JG Pest Control on 0330 053 9001 today for further information and pricing on bee nest removal.
Same day service guaranteed. JG Pest Control, part of JG Environmental Ltd provide same day bee nest removal at competitive prices.