JG Pest Control understands that pigeons are a pest. We have a wide variety of ways to bird-proof your home or business to ensure that pigeons are no longer a problem for you and any other people in the area.
Pigeons can be found all over the UK. When a lot of pigeons congregate in one place, they cause a nuisance to humans, make a mess with their droppings and can spread infectious diseases such as tuberculosis and salmonella. People can also find them intimidating and want to avoid areas where they know a lot of pigeons will be.
To speak to a specialist about our pigeon proofing options today, call 0330 053 9001 .
Watch this info-video to see proofing options available.
How can we pigeon-proof your property?
- Pigeon netting – Netting is versatile and is often used to cover larger areas, such as loading bays, plant and machinery. Netting can be raised depending on building type, so it causes no disruption to what is below.
- Pigeon spikes – Spikes are a non-harmful way of physically stopping a bird from landing in a specific area. They’re often used on window sills and ledges.
- Use of birds of prey – Hawking is used to scare other birds away by flying a bird of prey through the area they are in.
- Shooting and trapping – depending on the circumstances these methods might be used.
Once you have effective pigeon control in place, we can offer guano (droppings) cleaning, to lower the risk of disease and to minimise health risk.
Specialist licensing is required to remove a nest so call JG Pest Control to find out more about your options.
- Pigeon netting installation
- Pigeon spikes
- Use of birds of prey
- Abseiling and rope access to proof
- Pigeon shooting and trapping
- Specialist pigeon guano cleaning
- Bespoke pigeon control
For leading Pigeon control services in your area, by qualified RSPH technicians, call JG Pest Control now, on 0330 053 9001
Deter Pigeons From Home or Business Call-
0330 053 9001
A professional bird control team like JG Pest Control is certified and equipped to do the work quickly, effectively and safely.