Across the UK, JG Pest Control is unmatched in providing heat treatment to eradicate bedbugs and other similar insects.
Over the years, using chemicals to treat bedbug infestations has become increasingly ineffective, as bedbugs have become tolerant to the different chemicals used. These treatments can also cause damage to property and may have to be repeated numerous times to completely diffuse the problem. Heat treatments, however, are much quicker and safer, and JG Pest Control guarantees same-day eradication when using this method.
KILLS ALL STAGES OF INFESTATION- GUARANTEED.
How it works:
Heat treatments can be used in one area, or throughout a whole building. It is now possible to treat properties from the inside rather than inserting pipes from the outside, meaning the whole process has become much more discreet. The process takes between six and eight hours, depending on the size of the property.
We use our high quality equipment to heat up the infested areas to around 45C. The bedbugs cannot survive at these high temperatures, so the process is quick and simple. The specialist teams at JG Pest Control guarantee a swift service to make the process as non-disruptive as possible.
Which Pests can be Killed using Heat?
- Bed bugs
- Woodworm and wood-boring insects
For leading pest control services in your area, qualified by BPCA/RSPH, call JG Pest Control now, on 0333 136 0100
- No infestation too big or too small – Whether you are having problems in your home or in your place of business, JG Pest Control will wipe out the infestation for you within a matter of hours.
- As opposed to chemical treatments, heat treatment can be used on most objects – There’s no telling where bedbugs will nest, whether it’s in luggage, walls or even power sockets! Heat treatment can get rid of bedbugs wherever they are, without damaging your property. JG Pest Control regularly treats a variety of infestation sites, from residential homes to airplanes, so you can guarantee that we can deal with your infestation, wherever it is.
- Kills all stages of insects –Chemical treatments can only kill adult bedbugs. By using a heat treatment, however, you can ensure that all bedbugs will be killed, from the eggs to the adults.
- Speed – JG Pest Control guarantees same-day eradication as heat treatments only take a few hours, which is a lot faster than chemical treatments.