If you see a rat in your home or business property, it’s unlikely to be alone.
Rats can cause damage, spread disease and breed quickly.
Call JG Pest Control now so we can implement measures to get rid of your rat problem by calling 0207 101 8944 .
Please view our information video on rodents.
How do I know if I have a rat problem?
Rats usually come out at night, so it’s unlikely you’ll see them during the day. Even so, there are a number of ways to know if you have rats in your home or business:
- Rat droppings – Rat droppings are dark brown and the size of a grain of rice. They are commonly found in concentrated places, making them easy to spot.
- Bite marks – Rats’ teeth don’t stop growing and they gnaw on objects to file them down. Look out for bite marks on anything from wood to concrete.
- Movement – Rats are nocturnal and if they are in parts of your house, such as the walls or under the floorboards, you may hear them moving around.
- Footprints – If you suspect you have rats, you can test by sprinkling some flour and checking the next day for footprints in the flour.
Rats gnaw through wire, wood plastic and even mild steel. To avoid rodents causing extensive damage to your home, call our rat removal service at JG Pest control on 0207 101 8944
How do we eradicate rats?
JG Pest Control have a number of methods for rat removal, including:
- Specialist surveys, where our specialists will carry out a detailed survey to identify the areas the rats are in your home or business and where they could be getting in.
- Eradication, where we can choose from a selection of rat eradication techniques, from traps to poisons.
- Proofing, where we block any access points with the appropriate materials to ensure rats can no longer re-enter the property.
Emergency Rat Control Services, call 0207 101 8944
Rats can pose severe health risks, spreading sickness and parasites through their droppings, urine and hair. They also have a nasty bite, so if you see one, steer clear and call in professionals.